November 2011 - The State of Artisanal Beer in France - Part 1
To write this month's Paris Insights on artisanal beer in France, we interviewed a number of participants in this small but growing industry. Read about the resurgence of interest for this beverage in the City of Light.
We dined at the microbrewery and pub The Frog at Bercy Village and give an account of this lively establishment in Le Bon Goût.
And for our Paris, Past and Present feature, we write about Demory, a brewery that was once located in Paris, but closed in 1953. Entrepreneur Kai Lorch has relaunched the brand.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2011
- December 2011 - The State of Artisanal Beer in France-Part 2
- November 2011 - The State of Artisanal Beer in France - Part 1
- October 2011 - May '68 - An Eyewitness Account
- September 2011 - A Palace in the City
- August 2011 - When Saint-Germain-des-Prés Was the Center of the World
- July 2011 - A Literary Banquet in the Presence of Writers Jim Harrison and Jay McInerney
- June 2011 - The UN’s Art Treasures—In Paris
- May 2011 - Paris and its Trees
- April 2011 - The Odyssey of Max McCalman
- March 2011 - Henry Miller in Paris
- February 2011 - Cholocate-covered Cherry Tasting
- January 2011 - Paris Apaches