August 2001 - Dining in Paris
Americans traveling to Paris may find dining a somewhat different experience than that to which they are accustomed in the United States. For the French, dining is still generally a leisurely activity which is to be enjoyed for its own sake.
In this month's newsletter we present a scenario that illustrates what a customer dining in a restaurant in Paris is likely to experience.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2001
- December 2001 - Paris' Hidden Treasure - The 20th Arrondissement (Part 2)
- November 2001 - Versailles: The Lovely Town Beyond the Chateau
- October 2001 - Parlez-vous francais?
- September 2001 - Paris' Hidden Treasure - The 20th Arrondissement (Part 1)
- August 2001 - Dining in Paris
- July 2001 - The Macaron - a Mouthful of Heaven
- June 2001 - The Wines of Paris and Ile-de-France
- May 2001 - Hammam, Anyone?
- April 2001 - Art Nouveau
- March 2001 - Paris Hails the Black Pearl
- February 2001 - African-American Culinary History in Paris
- January 2001 - Galettes des Rois A Sweet Way to Begin the New Year