June 2007 - Fresh Roasted Coffee in Paris
In this month's Paris Insights, we pay a visit to the Brûlerie des Gobelins where Jean-Paul Logereau prepares roasted coffee in small batches for some of the finest restaurants in Paris.
Our quest for smoke-free dining leads us to Gilles Ajuelos' restaurant, La Bastide Odéon, serving up Mediterranean fare near the Luxembourg Garden.
And for our Paris, Past and Present feature, we present a photograph of the old sign that still hangs at the former location of the Brûlerie Saint-Jacques coffee-roasting shop.
If you are a subscriber, please click here and enter your e‑mail address and password.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2007
- December 2007 - The Church of Val-de-Grâce
- November 2007 - The Cemetery of the Holy Innocents
- October 2007 - How to Be a Young Parisian
- September 2007 - Paris - F. Scott Fitzgerald's Babylon
- August 2007 - The Secret of the Luxembourg Garden Orchard
- July 2007 - An Impressionist Stroll
- June 2007 - Fresh Roasted Coffee in Paris
- May 2007 - Promenade in a Private Parisian Garden
- April 2007 - Of Macarons and Minsters – An Easter Stroll through the Saint-Germain-des-Prés quarter
- March 2007 - Irish Eyes are Smiling in Paris
- February 2007 - Contemporary African Art in Paris - Les Arts Derniers
- January 2007 - The King's Church