August 2006 - Ghosts of Saint-Michel
Jake Lamar, former journalist for Time Magazine and award-winning author, has written his second novel set in Paris. Called Ghosts of Saint-Michel, it evokes both glorious and shameful episodes of the history of Place Saint-Michel in a plot interwoven with terrorism and espionage.
If you are a subscriber, please click here and enter your e‑mail address and password.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2006
- December 2006 - Christmas Beer, Christmas Cheer!
- November 2006 - Homage to Man Ray
- October 2006 - A Dog's Life, a Good Life
- September 2006 - An American Defender of an Historical Landmark in Paris
- August 2006 - Ghosts of Saint-Michel
- July 2006 - Three Ladies and a Flame
- June 2006 - Wining and Dining with Juan Sánchez
- May 2006 - Saint-Sulpice
- April 2006 - How the Carrousel Garden Got Its Name
- March 2006 - A Queen, Her Palace and Her Garden
- February 2006 - Place Vendôme - A Square Fit for a King
- January 2006 - Copying the Masters