April 2006 - How the Carrousel Garden Got Its Name
Adjacent to the Tuileries Garden, the Carrousel Garden has its own compelling history.
In this month's newsletter we describe the great equestrian performance that was once held there.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2006
- December 2006 - Christmas Beer, Christmas Cheer!
- November 2006 - Homage to Man Ray
- October 2006 - A Dog's Life, a Good Life
- September 2006 - An American Defender of an Historical Landmark in Paris
- August 2006 - Ghosts of Saint-Michel
- July 2006 - Three Ladies and a Flame
- June 2006 - Wining and Dining with Juan Sánchez
- May 2006 - Saint-Sulpice
- April 2006 - How the Carrousel Garden Got Its Name
- March 2006 - A Queen, Her Palace and Her Garden
- February 2006 - Place Vendôme - A Square Fit for a King
- January 2006 - Copying the Masters