October 2007 - How to Be a Young Parisian
In this month's issue of Paris Insights, we explore several cafés and bars that are frequented by young Parisians. Travelers to Paris who wish to mingle with the locals will find several addresses here.
In our Quest for Smoke-Free Dining feature we review the Restaurant du Palais Royal. Tucked away in a corner of a royal garden, it is a lovely place to dine.
Finally, we present a brief history of the guillotine in our feature entitled Paris, Past and Present and the name of one establishment in the Latin Quarter that has one on display.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2007
- December 2007 - The Church of Val-de-Grâce
- November 2007 - The Cemetery of the Holy Innocents
- October 2007 - How to Be a Young Parisian
- September 2007 - Paris - F. Scott Fitzgerald's Babylon
- August 2007 - The Secret of the Luxembourg Garden Orchard
- July 2007 - An Impressionist Stroll
- June 2007 - Fresh Roasted Coffee in Paris
- May 2007 - Promenade in a Private Parisian Garden
- April 2007 - Of Macarons and Minsters – An Easter Stroll through the Saint-Germain-des-Prés quarter
- March 2007 - Irish Eyes are Smiling in Paris
- February 2007 - Contemporary African Art in Paris - Les Arts Derniers
- January 2007 - The King's Church