October 2006 - A Dog's Life, a Good Life
We interviewed Parisian dog owners to determine what kind of relationships they have with their dogs and why dogs are part of the Paris mystique. Meet Rita, Matisse and Jimpy, three dogs that will elicit your affection. Full details in our newsletter.
In this month’s Paris Insights we introduce a new feature: a restaurant review for persons seeking a non-smoking dining environment in Paris. We call it Quest for Smoke-Free Dining. To prepare our first review, we dined at L’Equitable – a charming, off-the-beaten-track restaurant in the 5th arrondissement. Read the full review in our newsletter.
If you are a subscriber, please click here and enter your e‑mail address and password.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2006
- December 2006 - Christmas Beer, Christmas Cheer!
- November 2006 - Homage to Man Ray
- October 2006 - A Dog's Life, a Good Life
- September 2006 - An American Defender of an Historical Landmark in Paris
- August 2006 - Ghosts of Saint-Michel
- July 2006 - Three Ladies and a Flame
- June 2006 - Wining and Dining with Juan Sánchez
- May 2006 - Saint-Sulpice
- April 2006 - How the Carrousel Garden Got Its Name
- March 2006 - A Queen, Her Palace and Her Garden
- February 2006 - Place Vendôme - A Square Fit for a King
- January 2006 - Copying the Masters