April 2010 - Spoken Word in Paris
We attended Spoken Word in Paris and witnessed performances of aspiring poets, singers, and comedians, as well as those who participated just for the fun of it. Read our review in this month's Paris Insights, and put this on your "must do" list for Paris!
A new restaurant has opened in the 5th arrondissement. Operated by husband and wife team Franck and Karine Marchesi-Grandi, L'Agrume serves up great food at modest prices. Read our review in Le Bon Goût.
The Museum of Contemporary Art of Lyon recently declared artist Ben Vautier one of the major artists of the 20th century. Read about one of his works, on display in Paris, in this month's Paris, Past and Present.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2010
- December 2010 - Marrons Glacés – A Sweet Confection for the Holiday Season
- November 2010 - Nadar: From High School Dropout to Iconic Photographer
- October 2010 - A Masterpiece of Modern Architecture
- September 2010 - Another Jewish Paris
- August 2010 - An Interview with Dante James
- July 2010 - A Visit to an Herb Shop
- June 2010 - Le Lapin Agile: A Cabaret for Traditional French Songs
- May 2010 - American Students “Ain't Misbehavin'” in Seine-Saint-Denis
- April 2010 - Spoken Word in Paris
- March 2010 - Clocks and Clock Faces - Paris-style
- February 2010 - A Taste for Truffles
- January 2010 - Julhès - A Parisian Food Emporium