August 2004 - Summer Strawberries
What would summer in Paris be without strawberries? When this succulent, sweet, bright-to-deep-red fruit appears in the markets, Parisians celebrate the coming of longer days, sunny skies and the promise of slipping away for three to four weeks to the beach or to the French countryside.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2004
- December 2004 - Wine Paring for your Christmas Feast
- November 2004 - A Chat with Jake Lamar
- October 2004 - Festival America
- September 2004 - Americans in Paris - Sylvia Beach
- August 2004 - Summer Strawberries
- July 2004 - River Renaissance
- June 2004 - Americans in Paris - Montparnasse before WWI
- May 2004 - Suger's Treasures
- April 2004 - Exploring the New Drugstore
- March 2004 - David, Neoclassism, and Rococo at the Louvre
- February 2004 - From the Antilles to the Eiffel Tower
- January 2004 - Paris - A Culinary Delight!