September 2002 - Tourist or Traveler?
When you vacation, do you go as a tourist or as a traveler? I daresay that most people have never asked themselves the question. But for me, there is a definite distinction between the two. When one considers travel as a possible means of bridging cultural gaps in our shrinking global village, the nuances behind these words become important. And in this post-September 11th world, the distinction takes on a new significance.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2002
- December 2002 - Scenes of the Nativity at the Louvre
- November 2002 - The Influence of African Art in the Work of Matisse and Picasso
- October 2002 - An Autumn for the Arts
- September 2002 - Tourist or Traveler?
- August 2002 - Paris-by-the-Beach
- July 2002 - The Passion of Louis IX
- June 2002 - A Day in the Dungeon
- May 2002 - A Film Lover's Paradise
- April 2002 - Dining in Paris with Rebecca L. Spang
- March 2002 - The Chateau of Monte-Cristo
- February 2002 - Dinner at Percy's Place
- January 2002 - Return of the Bad Boy