May 2014 - Paris Panorama
Welcome to our newsletter Paris Panorama!
Each month we feature a photograph by Eric Hian-Cheong and an inspiring haiku poem by Anna Eklund-Cheong. You will also find information about what’s up in Paris, a photograph with a link to a review of our restaurant of the month (sign in to read the review), and a fun fact about the City of Light.
What’s On in Paris
After more than two years of renovation, the Parc Zoologique de Paris has been reopened to the public. From mid-March to mid-October, visiting hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. during the week and from 9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on weekends, public holidays, and school holidays. Click on the link to learn more!
Our Restaurant of the Month
Last month our friend Roger took us to an upscale restaurant called La Table du Huit for lunch. Follow this link and sign in at the landing page to read our review: http://www.parisinsights.com/restaurants.php.
Paris Fun Fact
A magnificent double-spiral staircase stands in a nine-story building at 33, rue Radziwill in the 1st arrondissement. Constructed in 1781, the building served as a gambling house and house of prostitution. More prosaically, it is today an office building.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2014
- December 2014 - Paris Panorama
- November 2014 - Paris Panorama
- October 2014 - Paris Panorama
- September 2014 - Paris Panorama
- August 2014 - Paris Panorama
- July 2014 - Paris Panorama
- June 2014 - Paris Panorama
- May 2014 - Paris Panorama
- April 2014 - Paris Panorama
- March 2014 - Paris Panorama
- February 2014 - Paris Panorama