June 2013 - Discover Paris! Nominated for the 1st Annual Tannie Awards; Wins in the Category Webzines, Blogs, and IT
The Brothers Paris, an association of African-American men in Paris, held its 3rd annual Spring Gala on May 31st. This year, the 1st Annual Tannie Award ceremony was held at the event in honor of Brothers Paris founder, Tannie Stovall. The Brothers awarded prizes for achievement in several categories, including Business, Entertainment, Visual Arts, Cinema, Theater, Film, Literature and Writers, Politics, and Webzines, Blogs, and IT. Discover Paris! was nominated three times in two categories: Literature and Writers, and Webzines, Blogs, and IT. Our own Monique Y. Wells won the prize for Webzines, Blogs, and IT. Congratulations, Monique!
Articles for 2013
- December 2013 - We have new e-books in the works!
- July 2013 - Two Travel Professionals Successfully Complete the Paris - An Afro-centric Perspective Training Course
- June 2013 - Discover Paris! Nominated for the 1st Annual Tannie Awards; Wins in the Category Webzines, Blogs, and IT
- May 2013 - Arcadia University Study-abroad Students Retrace the Steps of Langston Hughes
- April 2013 - Discover Paris! and The Travel Institute Partner on Paris Black Heritage Continuing Education Course
- March 2013 - Successful Debut of “Southern Passion Lounge in Paris” Radio Show
- February 2013 - New Release: For Your Dining Pleasure – An Introductory Guide to Dining in Paris
- January 2013 - Special Offer for Entrée to Black Paris Tours