February 2013 - New Release: For Your Dining Pleasure – An Introductory Guide to Dining in Paris
Discover Paris! is pleased to announce the release of For Your Dining Pleasure – an 18-page introductory guide designed to demystify French culinary culture. It contains simple, easy-to-read information about the many types of dining establishments in Paris, what to look forward to when dining in a restaurant, how to shop at food markets, and more. Color photos and recommendations for some of Discover Paris’ favorite cafés, bistrots, and wine bars make this guide even more special! Click here to purchase.
Articles for 2013
- December 2013 - We have new e-books in the works!
- July 2013 - Two Travel Professionals Successfully Complete the Paris - An Afro-centric Perspective Training Course
- June 2013 - Discover Paris! Nominated for the 1st Annual Tannie Awards; Wins in the Category Webzines, Blogs, and IT
- May 2013 - Arcadia University Study-abroad Students Retrace the Steps of Langston Hughes
- April 2013 - Discover Paris! and The Travel Institute Partner on Paris Black Heritage Continuing Education Course
- March 2013 - Successful Debut of “Southern Passion Lounge in Paris” Radio Show
- February 2013 - New Release: For Your Dining Pleasure – An Introductory Guide to Dining in Paris
- January 2013 - Special Offer for Entrée to Black Paris Tours