June 2003 - A Taste of Honey
Paris is a-buzz with bees! With honeybees, to be exact. And these honeybees actually produce...you guessed it...HONEY!
In this month's newsletter we discuss the phenomenon of beekeeping and honey production in the City of Light.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2003
- December 2003 - Make your own Bûche de Noël
- November 2003 - Tea Time in Paris (Part 2)
- October 2003 - Tea Time in Paris (Part 1)
- September 2003 - Le Centaure
- August 2003 - Venus, Unveiled
- July 2003 - Christian Churches in Paris
- June 2003 - A Taste of Honey
- May 2003 - Hemingway's Paris
- April 2003 - The Old Tool Fair at Bievres
- March 2003 - Nairn's Paris
- February 2003 - The End of an Era
- January 2003 - Lionel Poilâne (1945-2002) Master Baker