December 2000 - A Very Merry Paris Christmas!
What is the best thing about Christmas in Paris?
Perhaps it is the combination of tradition with contemporary manifestations of this most important holiday. Because Paris is a city filled with people from provinces such as Provence and Alsace, ancient customs from these areas have become an integral part of celebrations here.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2000
- December 2000 - A Very Merry Paris Christmas!
- November 2000 - Bonne Anniversaire, le Metro!
- October 2000 - Is There a Black Statue of Liberty in Paris?
- September 2000 - Old-fashioned Hospitality and Great Food - Le Refuge du Passe
- August 2000 - For The Love Of Chocolate
- July 2000 - National Heritage Days - Open House in France
- June 2000 - Gay Paris - Le Quartier Sainte-Anne
- May 2000 - The Champs-Elysées - Quintessential Paris
- April 2000 - Adventure Travel In and Around Paris
- March 2000 - Summer Sizzles in Paris
- February 2000 - African Americans in Paris - 200 Years of History