September 2004 - Americans in Paris - Sylvia Beach
The daughter of an American minister, Sylvia Beach moved to Paris in 1916. There she would found a bookshop and lending library that would help advance the careers of a number of expatriate writers, including the Irishman James Joyce.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2004
- December 2004 - Wine Paring for your Christmas Feast
- November 2004 - A Chat with Jake Lamar
- October 2004 - Festival America
- September 2004 - Americans in Paris - Sylvia Beach
- August 2004 - Summer Strawberries
- July 2004 - River Renaissance
- June 2004 - Americans in Paris - Montparnasse before WWI
- May 2004 - Suger's Treasures
- April 2004 - Exploring the New Drugstore
- March 2004 - David, Neoclassism, and Rococo at the Louvre
- February 2004 - From the Antilles to the Eiffel Tower
- January 2004 - Paris - A Culinary Delight!