August 2008 - Is French Gastronomy in Need of a Savior?
Last month, Discover Paris! participated as a partner in the first gastronomy festival ever to be held in Paris. Entitled Gastronomy by the Seine, it featured professional round tables, an international cooking competition and culinary demonstrations. In this month's Paris Insights, we report on a debate that took place on one of the panel discussions concerning the future of French gastronomy. Read our report in our feature article entitled “Is French Gastronomy in Need of a Savior?”
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2008
- December 2008 - Celebrating Christmas at Galeries Lafayette
- November 2008 - The Muslim Cemetery of Bobigny
- October 2008 - La Folie de Chartres
- September 2008 - A Sunday River Cruise
- August 2008 - Is French Gastronomy in Need of a Savior?
- July 2008 - Paris and the Color of Ceramic
- June 2008 - The Boating Life: On Board with Mort Rosenblum
- May 2008 - The Fabulous History of the Procope Café
- April 2008 - Will Success Spoil Daniel Rose?
- March 2008 - The Crypt of Montmartre
- February 2008 - Fly to Paris, See Egypt
- January 2008 - Foie Gras – Traditional French Fare to Celebrate the New Year