January 2007 - The King's Church
New Year’s greetings from the staff of Discover Paris!
In this month’s issue of Paris Insights, we present an article on the Saint-Germain-l’Auxerrois church. One of the oldest churches in Paris, its history can be traced back to the 5th century, when an oratory commemorating the meeting of the Bishop of Auxerre and the young Saint Genevieve was built on the site of the present-day edifice.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2007
- December 2007 - The Church of Val-de-Grâce
- November 2007 - The Cemetery of the Holy Innocents
- October 2007 - How to Be a Young Parisian
- September 2007 - Paris - F. Scott Fitzgerald's Babylon
- August 2007 - The Secret of the Luxembourg Garden Orchard
- July 2007 - An Impressionist Stroll
- June 2007 - Fresh Roasted Coffee in Paris
- May 2007 - Promenade in a Private Parisian Garden
- April 2007 - Of Macarons and Minsters – An Easter Stroll through the Saint-Germain-des-Prés quarter
- March 2007 - Irish Eyes are Smiling in Paris
- February 2007 - Contemporary African Art in Paris - Les Arts Derniers
- January 2007 - The King's Church