April 2008 - Will Success Spoil Daniel Rose?
Chicagoan Daniel Rose moved to Paris about ten years ago with the intention of completing his undergraduate studies at the American University of Paris. Today, one finds him being hailed by the international press as the creative mastermind behind the restaurant Spring. What brought him to this point in such a short period of time? And where will this wave of enthusiasm for his cooking skills take him? Read about this American success story in this month's feature article of Paris Insights.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2008
- December 2008 - Celebrating Christmas at Galeries Lafayette
- November 2008 - The Muslim Cemetery of Bobigny
- October 2008 - La Folie de Chartres
- September 2008 - A Sunday River Cruise
- August 2008 - Is French Gastronomy in Need of a Savior?
- July 2008 - Paris and the Color of Ceramic
- June 2008 - The Boating Life: On Board with Mort Rosenblum
- May 2008 - The Fabulous History of the Procope Café
- April 2008 - Will Success Spoil Daniel Rose?
- March 2008 - The Crypt of Montmartre
- February 2008 - Fly to Paris, See Egypt
- January 2008 - Foie Gras – Traditional French Fare to Celebrate the New Year