January 2013 - Sarah Rozenbaum Sells Vintage Apparel
Located in a covered passage, appropriately called “Le Passage,” in the Saint-Ouen flea market, Sarah Rozenbaum’s vintage clothing store stretches along three-quarters of a city block. Read about her passion for 20th century apparel in this month's Paris Insights newsletter.
Alexis Chavance is chef of La Table d'Orphée. We came here for lunch recently and then returned to learn about his talent for creative cooking. Read our review in this month's Le Bon Goût.
A presentation of sumptuous European fashion from 1700 to 1915 has opened at the Musée des Arts Décoratifs in Paris and will run until April 14, 2013. Read about this extraordinary exhibit in this month's Paris, Past and Present.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2013
- December 2013 - A Conversation with Régis Labourdette
- November 2013 - A Conversation with Ferdinand Ezembé
- October 2013 - The First Skyscraper in Paris
- September 2013 - The Votive Basilica of Saint Joan of Arc
- August 2013 - Pierre Charial - Noteur
- July 2013 - The Archaeological Crypt of the Square of Notre Dame Cathedral
- June 2013 - A Visit to Petit Mali – An African Neighborhood in Paris
- May 2013 - The Man Who Records Paris
- April 2013 - The Colonial Palace
- March 2013 - The Man Who Paints Paris
- February 2013 - Tasting Malagasy Chocolate from Five French Producers
- January 2013 - Sarah Rozenbaum Sells Vintage Apparel