February 2013 - Tasting Malagasy Chocolate from Five French Producers
For our annual chocolate tasting, we assembled four tasters—three of whom are professionals in cooking or in chocolate—to taste and rate Malagasy chocolate made by five different French chocolate makers. Read our report to find out which of the five chocolates the panel preferred!
Following a delicious dinner at the recently-opened Le Bistrot du Temple, we returned to meet the owner, Pascal Potin and the chef, Cyril Laï. Learn why we rave about this restaurant in this month's Le Bon Goût.
We returned recently to La Charlotte de L'Isle and learned that the salon de thé is under new ownership. The Chocolat à l'ancienne, however, tastes just as good as it did when we sampled it five years ago. Read our report in this month's Paris, Past and Present.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2013
- December 2013 - A Conversation with Régis Labourdette
- November 2013 - A Conversation with Ferdinand Ezembé
- October 2013 - The First Skyscraper in Paris
- September 2013 - The Votive Basilica of Saint Joan of Arc
- August 2013 - Pierre Charial - Noteur
- July 2013 - The Archaeological Crypt of the Square of Notre Dame Cathedral
- June 2013 - A Visit to Petit Mali – An African Neighborhood in Paris
- May 2013 - The Man Who Records Paris
- April 2013 - The Colonial Palace
- March 2013 - The Man Who Paints Paris
- February 2013 - Tasting Malagasy Chocolate from Five French Producers
- January 2013 - Sarah Rozenbaum Sells Vintage Apparel