July 2013 - The Archaeological Crypt of the Square of Notre Dame Cathedral
In this month's Paris Insights, we visit the archaeological crypt of the square of Notre Dame Cathedral. Recently renovated, the crypt holds clues to the early history of the city of Paris.
Isabelle Bejidian, owner and chef of Le Resto, opened her restaurant on rue Tournefort four years ago. We dined there when it opened and have dined there several times since. Read our review of this little bistrot in this month's Le Bon Goût.
The Romans built a wall around Ile de la Cité in the early part of the fourth century. We report on its location in this month's Paris, Past and Present.
* * * * * *
Do you anticipate that you will feel intimidated by the thought of dining out when you visit the City of Light? Read our new dining guide For Your Dining Pleasure and find the advice and instruction you need to give you the confidence to venture forth and enjoy your dining experience.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2013
- December 2013 - A Conversation with Régis Labourdette
- November 2013 - A Conversation with Ferdinand Ezembé
- October 2013 - The First Skyscraper in Paris
- September 2013 - The Votive Basilica of Saint Joan of Arc
- August 2013 - Pierre Charial - Noteur
- July 2013 - The Archaeological Crypt of the Square of Notre Dame Cathedral
- June 2013 - A Visit to Petit Mali – An African Neighborhood in Paris
- May 2013 - The Man Who Records Paris
- April 2013 - The Colonial Palace
- March 2013 - The Man Who Paints Paris
- February 2013 - Tasting Malagasy Chocolate from Five French Producers
- January 2013 - Sarah Rozenbaum Sells Vintage Apparel