November 2017 - Discover Paris! Has Launched a New Service: Black Paris Portraits
Discover Paris! is partnering with Photo Perfect Paris, a premier photo service in the City of Light, to offer a portrait session around the theme of African-American history in the French capital. Join the photographer to walk a scenic route where you’ll be photographed not only with Paris as a backdrop, but also in front of places frequented by such luminaries as Richard Wright, Duke Ellington, and James Baldwin.
To learn more, click on the Photo Perfect Paris logo, below:
Articles for 2017
- November 2017 - Discover Paris! Has Launched a New Service: Black Paris Portraits
- October 2017 - Discover Paris! Has Been Named a "Not-to-be-missed" Tour on the Paris Tourist Office Web Site
- October 2017 - The Brothers' Network Features Monique Y. Wells in October Editorial
- August 2017 - Three Summer Interns Have Contributed to our “Entrée to Black Paris,” “Paris Insights,” and "Les Amis de Beauford Delaney" Blogs
- June 2017 - Monique Y. Wells — Women in Travel and Tourism Award Winner
- April 2017 - Discover Paris! is proud to work with La Cima Elementary Charter School on study abroad.